Thursday 22 March 2018
Mental Health First Aid Training, Godalming College
This one day training course will be run by Jane Cattermole, approved MNFA England instructor.
The course qualifies delegates as Youth MHFA Champions who have:
· An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people.
· Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support.
· Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness.
· Skills to support positive wellbeing.
· Lesson plans for delivering key MHFA messages to young people.
Instructors provide a safe learning environment and are trained to support delegates throughout the course. All delegates will receive a Youth MHFA manual and will receive a certificate from MHFA England.
The programme for the day will be available to download in due course.